Friday 8 June 2012

hello!!!!

hello readers...well its friday midnite and it's 0.43a.m.i'm still awake..well it's been week since my last post..i'm so lazy na..what to do..two weeks holiday pass just like that.well in this two weeks i've been so busy and i don't know what actually makes me so busy...spend more times with my lullaby..lullaby birthday is coming.and i've already plan what to buy..=)
well it's almost a month for me and him..and..i never felt so happy before..we share all laughter and happiness together..we are like best friends you know?which you share everything with..and this is what i want..yet,we will laugh for no reason when look each other..hope all this will stay forever coz i do appreciate this relation..its not coz how rich he is..but is how he treated me and they way we communicate.i love everything in him.we share our craziness together...all i can say thanks god for letting me meet him.someone whom i can talk anything with and share anything with..
I DO LOVE HIM!!
SERIOUSLY..=)

candid by him..=)


trolololl with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment