Saturday 30 June 2012

Hello JULY!!=)

Hello July..
It's first day of July..
I believe this month gonna be the greatest month i ever had..
back to the point of  my writing today..
Le me gonna turn 18 soon..
So i'm kinda excited..
I love being 18..heehee..
Gonna fly like a g6 soon..
I'm gonna enjoy my birthday till the max!!
Back to my story...here goes..=)
Went to my besties birthday party yesterday..
It's Memey=)
My true and pure bff..
I love her so much!!
No doubt!!
She is my bff since we were standard one till form5..
We've been together since primary till high school..
Now we had to separate since she will be going other place to further her studies..
Meeting her is the greatest gift from god..
It's destiny..
Imagine that two people with different races can be good friend..
We Share all laughter and tears together..
She is the one who lend me her shoulder when i need.
Gonna miss her damn much..
Wonder when we gonna meet again.
Well after her party went out le lullaby for sushi and spending times at his shop..
Went for dinner with his family after that..
End up watching tv with le lullaby..guess that's enough now..
Pictures before i ended my post..=)
xoxo!!
take care readers..
You won't understand how much i love this gal..

Gonna miss her damn much..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment