Thursday 28 June 2012

hello readers...

hello readers..bloggie updated again today..it's 10.40p.m now..preparing for bed coz i'm having tiring week as usual..i never get good rest since school re-open..i'm so busy..as for today,spent my afternoon doing my muet essay..
Mother of god again..
luckily i got some idea from goggle..and yet i finished it..
the title of my essay is "Money Is The Root Of All Evil"
"Give Your Opinion"
Agree or Diagree?
Le me choose agree..well some people betray their own family cause money..
money has become a need to everyone based on the fast moving world..some people says that money represent someone status..
well as for me..sometimes for me money is a need..but sometimes money can't buy love.
money can't buy memories we had..
money can't buy faith..
faith for me is a miracle thing..
it's been faith for you to meet someone nor people that has meaning towards you..
and yes..i had someone who means alot to me..
Family~~
And not to forget my Beloved one..
Okay back to the point i'm writing actually..
Today was a hard day for me..
Being so emotion and i don't know why..
Can someone tell me why i act so?
Coz i really don't know why..
Keep on telling myself i can do it..
i'm gonna fight till the end..
telling myself to be strong..and i believe i can do it..
I can make it through the rain

I can stand up once again
And i know that i'm strong enough to mend
And every time i feel afraid i hold tighther to my faith
And i live one more day and i make it through the rain
Xoxo!!
take care my readers..
hugs..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment