Tuesday 26 June 2012

le hello again readers..

hello readers...
this post was written coz i wanna express how i felt today when i was drying my hair
seems funny rite?
well..my mind never rest at all..every second my mind was thinking,,think bout what?
alot matters..and i wish someday i don't have to think and pass my day peacefully like a child.
i miss those moments as a child..been the last smallest daughter and even the smallest grandaughter.
i got alot attention from family..remember those days where i use to play with my cousin and sister..those childhood memories that everyone won't forget..there's nothing better than being a kid..
although i grown up in regular type of family condition..
family love is always there..this house is always full of love and family warm.where you have people to nag with..
time passes and all grown up..
this is where you have to face alot problem all alone..
i learn to stand on my own since few months ago..
felt myself mature and no longer a child anymore..
those situation make me do so..
i was been force..
been force to stand on my own..
i pretty hate my life now..
sometimes i don't even know what i want..
what kind of life i want?
sometimes i don't even understand myself..
how could others understand me even i don't?
guess enough of express time...
xoxo!!
take care readers..

No comments:

Post a Comment