Saturday 16 June 2012

little short update from me..

hey readers,its me again..i've been keep on updating my blog this week..yeap!!its sunday today and its 2.32p.m in the afterrnoon.without le him beside me today.he went to visit his friends at national service.left me alone..and yes!something did break my mood just now.
Special thanks to the one whom uneducated plus stupid people who took his phone and pretended to be him and text me while he is bathing..
Are you too free?
Or stupid?
Don't you know how to respect people Privacy?
What if i took your phone and did the same thing to you?how would you feel?
You are so damn childish..
Forget it..waste my time angry people uneducated like you.!!
well as for tonight,i'm gonna go for a simple with his family and also my family.
as a early celebration for his birthday tomorrow..
i'm not sure if i should give him the present today or tomorrow night.i wanted to see him wear it tomorrow as we are going out tomorrow..see let's see how then..
and yes,that's all i can update for now..
do take care readers.thanks for paying me a visit..
love ya!!
hugs!!
xoxo!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment