Friday 15 June 2012

TROLLING IN THE DEEP!!=)

hey readers...its 1.54 a.m now.
i'm still awake..well its saturday tomorrow..so i can sleep little bit late..still bout school..homeworks was like killing me already.plus extra class will start next week.what a busy life have started..well,i've never meet my precious boy since monday.miss him damn much..he didn't came to find me coz he want me to concentrate studying..understanding right?=)
we dated on friday night..went to his house watch movies and laughing together like nuts as usual..well this has become our habits..
yet,this coming sunday would be our one month anniversary..never thought it could be so fast..time passes fast everytime i'm with him.maybe coz we spend more time laughing and having fun..le me likey this kind of relation..we won't even bother what people said.all we know that we were having fun each time we being together..
"Don't care what people think or said as long as we are happy that's enough"
this is what he always told me..he is so Ma boy..guess thats enough..will see ya readers in next post..take care..
with,
loves and hugs..
xoxo!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment