Wednesday 20 June 2012

le update again..=)

hello readers...its post bout his birthday on monday.sorry for the late post my dear readers..due to some problem i had last few days..i'm damn busy..homework and notes and revision..driving my crazy..
okay!!back to the main point i'm writing today..
well..he fetch me after school on monday and we went to his house after le me bath..=)
watch Piranha with.that movie is so what the fuck!!
damn disgusting..promise myself not to watch anymore..disgusting plus no meaning type of movie..
back to my topic..why am i always run out from topic..smack head!!=.="
waited him to bath and back to le house to bath and went to sushi..he suggest to sushi for dinner..yeap..i agree since it was his birthday..
he wore the shirt i given to him as birthday present..
and i asked him sent me to bakery shop with reason i wanted to buy bread as breakfast at school.and yes!!i went in to the bakery shop and bought him a birthday cake.since it his birthday..tell me how to pass birthday without a birthday cake?correct?
and he get surprise when saw it..i love seeing people happy escpecially him..i love making the one i love happy..coz if he is happy then i will feel happy..everything is worth..i'm happy and i pass my day with laughter.i just enjoy my life and what i have.cherished every single moment with everyone.this is my reason that i'm still living today..=)
here goes some pictures.and ended my post here..
xoxo!!hugs and take care my readers...
the him and me..heehee

all in..heehee=)

No comments:

Post a Comment