Wednesday 27 June 2012

It's a short update again

hello readers..just finish half of my homework..i'm gonna get mad soon..
my god!!
back to the point of writing..
yesterday there's someone idiot open a new account just to stalk my facebook profile..
how lame are you?
too free till nothing better to do other than stalk my profile?
purposely open a account just to stalk me?how could you be so lame?
Mother Of God!!
what to do?i live my life better than you
i live my life better without you..
what's the point you did this?
no point at all..
this has come to an end..so why don't you learn to move on your life?
not everything is perfect and everyone want's a good life for their own.
you can't say me selfish..
you deserve better and i deserve someone who love me and cherished everything with me.
i felt lucky coz i found him..at least he is understanding than you..
we communicate and that's the point of being together with someone.
the first thing and main things is communicate..
i'm happy in this relation and i'm not regret of letting you go..
i leave all those memories behind and go on with my new life..
this why i'm still here today writing blog..=)
xoxo!!
thats all readers..enough of express feeling today..
take care!!
hugs!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment