Friday 25 May 2012

le hello bloggie!!!!

hello,updated my blog again..went to badminton last thursday night..now muscle cramp and pain like hell.need to exercise more often..yes!indeed!!well..back to the point of my writing here.
went to Sunway yesterday with ma boy..heehee..went for shopping with him at sunway pyramid.well..as my leg killing me since i go for badminton the other day..plus the high heel i wear yesterday!!FATHER OF GOD!!!the purpose we there is actually to take his mother car and yet we back with dissapointed feel..thanks to the workers...went home with my leg pain and now is still killing me!!!happy holiday!!
ciao!!

1 comment:

  1. exercise is good thou..
    it just will pain for a moment due to ur less exercise activity--
    so rest a week and go for exercise for the 3rd time i guess wont be pain anymore.
    anyway cheer up girl..m :)

    ReplyDelete