Thursday 5 April 2012

aloha....i'm back..

hello people i'm back from blogging since the last post..got my result and i'm kinda dissapointed but what you did is what you get..i accept it..i might be goin to form6 if i got the chance..seriously i'm not so sure with my decision...as chinese people say walk one step see one step...back to my emotion matters..i heard Taylor Swift "if this was a movie"and i fall in love with it,..it has the meaning and it describe how i feel this few day..well i decided to write the song lyric here since it has the meaning to me..by the way there some pictures which i wanna share it out..
its issac...little toy poddle
Come back, come back, come back to me like
You would, you would if this was a movie
Stand in the rain outside
'Til I came out

Come back, come back, come back to me like
You could, you could if you just said you're sorry
I know that we could work it out somehow
But if this was a movie you'd be here by now

I know people change and these things happen
But I remember how it was back then
Locked up in your arms and our friends were laughing
'Cause nothing like this ever happened to them
if this was a movie........our life is just like a movie..this is what my sister told me.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment