Tuesday 21 February 2012

hello people

hello..week by week..i'm still me..without work and i'm nothing..can you imagine how hard this life is?argh...i can't really barely open my eyes every morning..hmm..life still go on..i remember how i stand up myself when i'm nothing 11months ago..i used to have my own life without him..i stand still,i'm alone...i'm nothing..after 6month without him..i found someone that..love me like nobody business..love me like no one else could do the same...i'm happy with it...i had HIM with me almost 1year and 4months..i spend almost all my life with him and i believe we can do it the rest of my life..having him in my life seriously cheer me up alot...he shine my life,he colour my life..i just wanna say THANK YOU SO MUCH LOVE..I love you so much..i'm proud being the one you love..till today..you like my sun,you shine my day..almost everyday..no words could descibe you..you are my SUPERB BOYFIE...you gave everything i want..you make me happy..\
that's me with my happy life..PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment