Friday 27 April 2012

hello people...

hello people,i'm back again..and bring some good news..i'm goin for form6..since i've been accepted so i wanna give myself a chance.and hope i did my very best..seriously alot things to do and settle down..i wanna go for car test and i wanna take make-up course seems like i will be very very busy.so i decided to settle down my school stuff and then car test and then make-up course..hopefully all go smooth and i'm kind of excited bout school actually since it different school now..i'm afraid i will get lost like how i get lost at my high school on the first year..hmm..i scared actually..alot boys in that school and my previous high school is girls school..so i will have to manners and i can't be like i how i act in my high school..sad case..i need to dye my hair again,i gonna dye dark brown not black okay..no more blonde for me..=(..nvm..i can dye it after two years..haha..guess that enough for now..got to go..and wait for my latest post again when school starts..take care..
ciaos!!
i love swing alot..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment