Friday 17 February 2012

hello world

this post was about my valentine as i mention at my last post that i'll show you all what i give to my hubby..we celebrated it on the next day since he got work on that day..we went for simple dinner on valentine night..i gave him that present that night before dinner..
this is what i prepare for him..simple new purse with a little card i made myself
and the next day we went for breakfast he tide quite big doraemon at the back seat...i saw it  and i smile asking why you tide him like that..there's roses and chocolate..well..it surprise me actually...and i feel funny as well..we went to the park after breakfast..


he was the one who made me smile alone everytime i think of him..

tadaa...this is mine..
its awesome having someone you love so much even is just a simple day..
i love you for a thousand years "
Liau Zhan Lin"

No comments:

Post a Comment