Saturday 23 April 2011

i get my own HENNA..happy.........

see the ball??=)
last night we went out for walk in town...he bought me a ball and went to make my henna...
                                                   see..my henna??i love it..
                                    tis was snap in his car when he went to mcd to buy ice cream for me
                                                         ola...i love tis..looks sha sha de
                                                      emo type i think???haha
                                                        my pimple look sucks....=(
                                                                i like tis..look natural...
                                                       waiting him while ss-ing
                                                           peace...i love tis picture.....
i remember what he said to me last night...he say..first time out 'weh weh' with him must buy something...i'm so lucky to have him........
today i do mask that i bought from alii....so.......refreshing.... 
                                           i know i look horrible....without any cream or foundation on my face...scary..
well..i guess tat all for this time...,see you soon with alot of crazy story of mine......=)

No comments:

Post a Comment