Sunday 17 April 2011

ello!!!!i'm back!!

ello ello...heehee..last friday we went for movie "the ghost must be crazy"shock die me...i hug his hand tight tight coz seriously it's reli freak me out..before that we went for steamboat with his family...happy sei me...kind nervous actually..feel abit not comfortable..how also is his mum..i need to be very good infront of her..if not i'm so dead d...sure cut marks...but i did enjoy tat night..and today..he had lunch in my house..he bought mcd to my house and and we ate together...he hug me so tight today...while whispering to my ear...he said"i miss you so much" i miss him too..miss him badly...
i teach him a song tis morning here how it
i love you
you love me
we are one big family
with a one big hug and kiss from me to you
and you say you love me too =) 
tat all..tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment