Saturday 30 April 2011

29 April 2011

dear bloggie.....yesterday piggy gong came to fetch me after skol,and we had lunch at my house...and he fell asleep when i was watching tv.at night we went for dinner with his mum,sister and aunty..seriously i'm so nervous..but enjoy it,after dinner we went back to his house...i ticklish him non stop..he keep on laughing..seriously it maks me smlie when think back...before he drop me home we went for ice cream again..the most funniest is we ate at carwe had french fries also...he ask me to keep money for him..he said the money i keep is for our future...happy!!!!!
this morning till now mum keep on like angry for no reason..like i've done something wrong serious...are she sick of her mind??wat i've did?nothing also...stupid............hated the way she treat me..angry me for no reason..ain't fair.......i hated her..........=( i'm so sad..i need him....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment