Thursday 24 March 2011

felt like losing him..

felt like losing him recently..and i don't know why..he is like getting far away from me..i think too much it really gonna happen very soon??last night we suddenly talk back when we first couple tat time..we meet tat early in the morning..wat i remember most is he bought strepsil for me coz i'm having bad sore throat..tis is still fresh in my mind..the moment he walk to me..wat in my mind is,he is so cute and nice..tat was the first time i see him and walk with him so near..heart beat seriously increase duno how many percent...i grab his first kiss,i grab his hug..and i still remember when i first time working he find me for lunch..i like when i working coz i can see him almost everyday..but he din think so..he think tat i bz working and din bother him..but he din realise..since i work,we meet almost everyday..but too muc memory we had until i can write it all..x'mas he given me surprise,new year he give me surprise,the night before chinese new year we went out for celebration...and he give me surprise again coz it our anniversary..Valentine..i receive more surprise..being with him is full of surprise..we bite the same seaweed when we were in party..felt so sweet and happy..but..i did nothing also..i wish i can be much perfect than now,i wish i can give him more than now,i wish i can sacrifice more than now..it all only wish..nothing is important than i wish i can have him in my life forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment