Saturday 23 July 2011

hey bloggie!!its me again...

having kind of exhausted week..and yet I'm having sore throat..seriously it feels suck...but i enjoy this this three days...my beloved had holiday..and we meet everyday..this what i really wish for..we went to "sungkai" yesterday..i skip school and we went there both of us..so fun coz this is counted as our first something like vacation...we played like crazy yesterday and we even go for spa and had bread as our lunch...and we reach teluk intan at 2pm..we had nap together...suddenly he hug me tight and asked me if I will leave him..i look at him..and I say 'I WONT'...I mean it..after that we had dinner together with his mum..I talk a lot with him recently..and I even help his mum on her shop...ohh ya..there is a new edited photo..enjoy it..<3
i love him much much..much of loves...take care...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment