Friday 15 July 2011

hey bloggie!!

hey bloggie..finally i can open my blog again in a accidentally..i also don't know why...kind of happy..heehee..=)
well..i din write my blog for almost a month i think..many thing happen you know?you know?you know know?wakaka.this what i always said..lets talk bout my birthday..i have a awesome and unforgettable birthday this year...I'm so damn happy....my pig propose me...and its really surprise me...never think it before...feel like wanna cry out that night...
here is our sweet sweet picture..heeeheee
love him so much...i love you Liau zhan lin...
here are my new bff...this was snap on my birthday night...like them much much...
and thanks to all my friends that wish me and thanks for the present...like it so much....do appreciate..
that's all for now..love you all...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment