Saturday 25 August 2012

long lost dead blog..=)

hey le bloggie..i'm back to this dead blog..\
as for all my readers information,i stopped school..
why?
coz i have to pay the bills for my family as my mum gonna resign soon.
i'm kind of stress out actually..
i wish i had my life like others.go to college enjoy their life like most teenagers do.
but i know it's impossible for me to do so coz i'm not rich as others gal do..
i came from poor family and i'm nothing..
but now i know my shoulder would much more heavier..
sometimes i cried loudly..people might thought i'm mad.,
but maybe this the way how i release my stress..different with others.
i'm independent girl now..
as i said before..
"I STAND ALONE AS A SURVIVOR"
"AND I'M INDEPENDENT GIRL"
i'm grown up girl and i know i have to help my family...
i'm working at my boyfie shop now..life ain't easy all the time..
felt myself so stupid sometimes..
but i'm trying my best at least..
no one understand my feeling even myself..
guess i go to go now..
xoxo!!
much loves!!+_+

No comments:

Post a Comment