Tuesday 10 July 2012

le hello people..

hello readers..i'm back..sorry for the late update..
due to my sickness since last wednesday till today..
well..i'm back to malaysia on sunday night..yet my sick is getting worst..eat medicine and getting better today..
back to my point of writing today...
went to thailand on friday morning 4am reach there almost afternoon i guess..
went to temple and watched thai gal show..after that straight go for my birthday celebration and thailand disco..celebrated my sweet 18 there..i'm satisfied actually..it's enough for that he did..
heart it and appreciated..
and we went for elephant ride the next day..felt so nervous actually coz i scared i'll fall down..
luckily le darling hug me tight tight..
at least it makes me feel safe..
even is just a short vacation..i'm happy and i enjoyed...
special thanks to le darling and his family for giving me a best and memorable trip and birthday..
xoxo..
take care readers...
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment