Friday 18 November 2011

i'm back...=)

hey,bloggie..its been quite long i didn't post up at here..due to some problems of online-ing and exams..currently having my big exams SPM..well..comment bout exams?can i say I've tried my best..i already given my very best..hopefully i can pass all the exams with flying colours.but as for maths i only wanted to pass..i din request much..i still have fours days exams then I'll officially no longer a student..mum and sister asked me what will i work after spm..well..my plan was i wanna have a long holiday..but i think i have shorten my holiday coz my dad is not working and i have to work to support my family..dad have been jobless since he get sick..i wanted to start my career at kl,i asked mum permission but she given me alot excuse..i think that i will find a better job at kl better than here my hometown teluk intan..a town which no hope for me..i don't wanna be a secretary..i want to find a job i like..now here is my plan..i got two choice which make me headache all this time..
first: i work for couple of years and use my saving to take make up course
second: i apply air stewardess at kl..
seriously i don't know which to choose..i been thinking this everytime i exams..and i don't know which is the best..but i guess i should make the right choice so that i won't have any regret...here are some pictures during my farewell party few weeks ago..enjoy it..


No comments:

Post a Comment